Personal information is information you provide us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, such as your name, email address, address, phone numbers and tax identification number.
RingJunction may supplement the personal information you provide with personal information available from other sources, such as public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources.
The personal information we collect allows us to deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage RingJunction relationship with you. By providing RingJunction with personal information, you consent to RingJunction transfer and storage of that information.
We collect information from you when you use the Website, contact or interact with us, sign up for our newsletters or other mailing lists, and voluntarily provide us with your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
When you contact us or otherwise generally use the Website, we may collect: your name, email address, address, telephone number, best time to call, and any other information you voluntarily provide.
When you request a quote for services from other providers through the Website, we may collect: your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, marital status, Medicaid enrollment information, smoking information, household income, homeowner status, and number of family members.
When you request information related to auto loan applications through the Website, we may collect: your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, address, residence type, and income.
When you request information regarding credit repair and register an account, we may collect: your name, email address, address, telephone number, credit score, household expenses, debt information, and income.
When you request information related to your credit score, we may collect: your name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, and your social security number.
When you access and use the Website, we automatically collect information regarding you and your device, including your user name, roles/permissions for the Website, your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your location, the Website features you use and the time of your use, your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you.
In some email messages, we use a Click-Through URL to link to content on our Website. When you click on one of these URLs, you pass through a separate web server before reaching our site. We use Click-Through URLs to help us determine interest in a particular topic and to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies sections below.
We may use the information that we collect for several purposes, including:
Please note that you may choose not to allow us to use your personal information for certain purposes as described in the Your Choices Regarding Your Information section below.
The use of your personal information may be necessary to perform the agreement you have with us to provide you with services, including for referrals and other services through the Website. We use your data to provide you with services, to register and maintain your account, and to respond to your requests.
We use your personal information for our legitimate interests. We rely on our legitimate interest to deliver our services to our users, to administer, analyze and improve our services and the content on the Website, to operate our business including through the use of service providers and subcontractors (who may have access to your data – see further under the section How Your Information is Disclosed), to send you notifications about our services, for archiving, records keeping, statistical and analytical purposes, or to use your personal information for administrative, fraud detection, audit, training, security, or legal purposes.
Where other lawful basis are not available for the processing of your personal information, we may rely on your consent as the legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to the Your Choices Regarding Your Information section below and the preceding Legal Bases for Processing Your Information in this Section.
We may use your personal information to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject, including to comply with legal process.
C. Organizational Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our organization otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
E. Partners. You may request quotes or referrals for services through the Website. We may disclose your information to service providers and other partners to provide you with services. We may also connect you directly with service providers or partners by telephone if you request via the Website.
F. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
1. Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
2. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
3. Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
4. Protect against legal liability.
G. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
1. Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
2. Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit
RingJunction takes precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and managerial procedures.
Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
We are committed to working with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that we cannot resolve with our customers directly.
RingJunction uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where personal information is collected. This protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
For your own protection, you should exercise care with the information you share over the Internet. You should always use a secure browser and exercise good judgment in using passwords, such as using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, and you should avoid using the same or similar passwords across multiple sites.
Clients may access their personal information by logging into their account. We make good-faith efforts to give you ways to update or to delete your personal information quickly, unless we need to keep that information for a legitimate business or legal purpose. Some changes require personal contact with an assigned RingJunction representative.
We may reject requests to change or delete information that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing systems), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (such as information stored on backups).
We work to protect data from accidental or malicious destruction. Accordingly, we may not immediately delete or change residual copies and we may not delete or change information from our backup systems. Unless a disproportionate effort is required, we will provide information access and correction without charge.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the Website is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Website outside of the United States, You consent to have Your data transferred to the United States.
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
1. Changing Your Information - You may request to review, update, or have deleted any personal information collected from you through the Website. Just send us an email asking to review or update your personal information, or to have us delete your personal information. However, we reserve the right to retain personal information as necessary for our business purposes and to comply with federal and state laws.
2. Closing Your Account - If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we may remove it from our system without notice.
3. Withdrawing Consent - If you are an individual residing in the EU, and you provided your consent for any particular processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information any time by requesting that your personal information be deleted. See further under the section EU Privacy Rights below. This deletion is permanent and your information cannot be reinstated. To proceed with this request, please email [email protected]
4. Opt-Outs Available from Our Partners – Some of our partners allow users to opt-out of their collection of information. Some of our partners provide information on controlling cookies. For more information you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Website, You may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the opt-out links above and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Users based in the European Union have the following legal rights in respect of their information:
MedicareLiveHelp.com is a marketing and information site that will match you with various medicare providers, advisors and counselors for assistance.
THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A MEDICARE PRODUCT OR SERVICE COMPANY, does not make approval decisions, and does not charge any fees whatsoever. This Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy a senior product or service. This Website provides a service wherein we submit the information you provide to one or more Medicare providers and attempt to match you with a solution to meet your needs. This service may not be available in all states, and the states serviced by this Website may change from time to time and without notice. Providing your information on this Website does not guarantee that you will qualify for any product or service. The product or service provider you are matched with may perform a credit check or otherwise verify the information you provide. All financial terms of the product or service being offered will be provided to you by the Company to which you were matched with. Medicare products, conditions, and policies vary by company, state, and applicant qualifications. For details, questions, or concerns regarding the products and services provided please the Company directly. In some situations, faxing or emailing of documents may be required. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. MedicareLiveHelp.com encourages you to confirm all costs involved with the product or service Company prior to making any payments. Your access to this website is subject to its Terms and Conditions.
74/92, Samyu Nivas,LMS Street,
Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu, India
Pin Code - 641037